Friday 17 November 2017

New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: How can I use my web development skills for space exploration/tech?

  WaQas DaDDo       Friday 17 November 2017
Ask HN: How can I use my web development skills for space exploration/tech?
3 by djellybeans | 0 comments on Hacker News.
I'd like to work as part of the space exploration industry, at least in some way to contribute however I can. I'm not an engineer in the most professional sense of the word, but I have programming experience, mostly in web development. I'm more interested in getting a job in it, than participate in open source projects. How can I apply these skills to join a company that is doing work related to space exploration and its related technology?

logoblog

Thanks for reading New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: How can I use my web development skills for space exploration/tech?

Previous
« Prev Post

No comments:

Post a Comment